Client failed update on Office365 plugin

This forum is for Office365 for LabTech (Ver 2) support. When posting remember to include screenshots of any relevant information.
iternalnetworks

Client failed update on Office365 plugin

Post by iternalnetworks »

I'm getting an error for one client that says "Client failed update" when I try to run the "Rescan MSOL Status". If I try to run "Scan Clients" I get an error that says "Scanner has excessive command counts, please have a look at scanner to see if there is some current troubles. Command count = [0]."

Any assistance on this would be great as I would love to get this working.

Cubert

Re: Client failed update on Office365 plugin

Post by Cubert »

Let me have a quick peek and I'll post back. Can you shoot over a screenshot of the error location?

iternalnetworks

Here are the two errors.
Attachments
This is the error when I click "Rescan MSOL Status"
This is the error when I click "Rescan MSOL Status"
o365-rescan-msol-error.PNG (42.74 KiB) Viewed 18010 times
This is the error when I click "Scan Clients"
This is the error when I click "Scan Clients"
o365-scan-clients-error.PNG (33.1 KiB) Viewed 18010 times

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Check build 4.0.0.62 to address the system not ready issue you are reporting below, as for a client failing rerun with new build to see if standard scan fails, Place scanner in debug mode before starting the scan by clicking the very top left corner (Blue with white squares image) while holding down the left shift or CTRL key. This will toggle on and off the debug mode for the scanner allowing you to see more details as for the failures. Typically it is invalid passwords or special chars that bugger up the requests.

Post what your outputs are here.

iternalnetworks

The update fixed the scanning issue.

After I put the scan in debug mode here are the lines related to the client I am having issues with:

Processing [Palmeira Health Services] -> Client has a password or username that is incorrect.
Processing [Palmeira Health Services] -> Client has a password or username that is incorrect.
Processing [Palmeira Health Services] -> Client has a Sharepoint URL that is incorrect.

I verified that the password was correct, but it ended in #. I changed the password to one that didn't include any special characters to start or end the password and now it is working. Thanks for the help in getting this resolved.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Really, so what special chars did you originally have? That looks like I need to go look at how we pass the passwords.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Ah I see yea, a # sign sorry, reading comp was not my strong suit

Return to “Office365 for LabTech”