Chocolatey for Automate License

Support and questions for using and managing Chocolatey NuGet inside of Labtech
DKlatka

Chocolatey for Automate License

Post by DKlatka »

We just purchased Chocolatey4Automate about a month ago. I have been having issues with the plugin not running the commands ran against it. and now it is showing as expired. In the SQL table 'plugin_p4l_chocolatey_commands' there is a command that doesn't appear to have executed. its 'Chocoaltey.extension' with the command 'LICENSE' it was issued on '2019-04-12' and doesn't show an execution date. could this be related?

Cubert

Re: Chocolatey for Automate License

Post by Cubert »

Most likely,

I suspect that your LThost name is not what its presents itself as.

Check your Automate Dashboard config for Forward address as see in this post.
http://support.plugins4automate.com/vie ... f12bed5d1f

make sure that is the name used for your account on our web portal.

If you need us to check it, email us the name at support@

DKlatka

Post by DKlatka »

I just verified the 2 match and are correct. no change was needed.
Is there anything else i can look at?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Ok I found your issue,

For some odd reason the subscription did not get created during your checkout. So you got the first months usage and it stopped because the next billing cycle never took place, thus the license just expired after the first month.

I have been looking for a way to update a new subscription from an existing sale order and I can't seem to tell our system to create a monthly subscription from the original sale. The only way I can see fixing this is have you log back into the web portal and add a copy of the plugin back to your account a second time. Then email me afterwards so I can go verify that it took correctly and that license is stable.

Sorry this happened, I will let my web guy know so he can look at logs to see if there was some hiccup somewhere.

DKlatka

Post by DKlatka »

After adding another purchase of Chocolatey for automate, the plugin activated itself, thank you for your help.

Return to “Chocolatey For Labtech”