ADMON not collecting comptuers

This plugin monitors local admin group for changes and alerts admins when changes have been made.
dcancela

ADMON not collecting comptuers

Post by dcancela »

Hi, i am an issue where ADMON is not getting the information from 10/12 locations under 1 client (we are the only client). I am not sure why its not working. Didnt see any errors in the logs. I tried manually running the script across all locations, and it still does not collect any data from the other locations.

I have also tried disabling and re-enabling the plugin, and also reinstalled it completely.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Cubert

Re: ADMON not collecting comptuers

Post by Cubert »

Can you post the screenshots of your Admon Enable switch and a location view?

A_Nimbus

Post by A_Nimbus »

I am having the same issue with Admon detecting full list of computers in a client location in automate.

We utilise the free version which worked fine up until 2 weeks ago.
I am unsure if its out dated or requires an update as I cannot see it in our solution centre. We currently utilize the free version.

Can someone assist? or point me in the right direct.

Thanks

A_Nimbus

Post by A_Nimbus »

Hi Cubert,

Thanks for your reply. I would implement the new solution shortly (before the end of the week) and advise on how its going. From reviewing the post am i right to think it will show all devices under the tenant even if the device has not been scanned?

In terms of making changes to logged in user accounts would it be the same as admon. eg applying admin rights to users logged into devices?

Thanks in advance

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Correct, here is a view where some agents are offline so have not scanned yet.. They are still listed and if selected and right clicked, a menu will appear to allow a "scan now" so you can force agents to scan and validate the results. Otherwise all online agents get scanned daily.

LAGM-Missingagents.PNG
LAGM-Missingagents.PNG (65.3 KiB) Viewed 19660 times

Return to “ADMON Administrators Group Monitor plugin”