Intial install

This plugin monitors local admin group for changes and alerts admins when changes have been made.
damadhatter

Intial install

Post by damadhatter »

So I have installed this plugin, I have a couple of questions:

1. When importing the DLL do I need to check the box "Remote Agent"?
2. Can I enable scans for all clients without having to go into each customer to turn them on?
3. Once I enable scans what happens next? As of now I show no data for any of the customers I have enabled the scans on (nothing else was set)

Cubert

Re: Intial install

Post by Cubert »

damadhatter wrote:So I have installed this plugin, I have a couple of questions:

1. When importing the DLL do I need to check the box "Remote Agent"?
Nope, unlock dll file before installing it, restart the DBagent afterwards and relaunch console. That's it.
2. Can I enable scans for all clients without having to go into each customer to turn them on?
Nope, need to go set each client. We never know who wants to run it where so we take the high road and let you decide
3. Once I enable scans what happens next? As of now I show no data for any of the customers I have enabled the scans on (nothing else was set)
Allow for the scans to happen, monitor scripts tabs for script to be scheduled. That will let you know the scan intervals. Simple scan to grab current local admin group members so very lightweight scan.
There are 2 enablers, both have to be on to work..

The first is the master switch that controls the scanner for system, available under the main [VIEW] menu in console
11.png
11.png (53.6 KiB) Viewed 13537 times

You can use the master switch to turn on and off the scanner without loosing client settings and current data.

Then each client must be turned on that you want to scan.
12.png
12.png (57.46 KiB) Viewed 13537 times

damadhatter

Post by damadhatter »

Thanks for the quick reply, anyway to manually invoke the scans? I am assuming its a script? What's the name of the script if so?

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

The Adimn Maintenance script is under your main scripts/maintenance folder. It is set as a function script so manual operation is discouraged. Not impossible... just discouraged.

Return to “ADMON Administrators Group Monitor plugin”