Upgrading to 1.0.3.17 from 1.0.2.8

Get help for CCleaner LabTech plugin
jksanford

Upgrading to 1.0.3.17 from 1.0.2.8

Post by jksanford »

We have been using this older version that we installed when we bought our ccleaner licenses from LabTech. I just tried updating the plugin using the plugin manager, and it looked like the update was successful. After exiting control center and reopening it, the version is still 1.0.2.8, and opening the plugin from the view menu shows our license data is missing (and all of the previous machine data we had).

How do I get this plugin updated to the latest version?

Thanks!

James

jksanford

Re: Upgrading to 1.0.3.17 from 1.0.2.8

Post by jksanford »

Correction. The old plugin settings, etc. still work and i'm seeing my license. I click auto update plugin and that doesn't seem to update it either.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

Sounds like you might have a LT Control Center not updating the DLL files on your tech system.

Try logging out and closing the CC and then relaunching it as "Run As Administrator". Log back in and see if plugin has updated.

If so you can continue to use CC or close it and launch it as normal. Problem with still seeing 1.0.2.8 should be solved at that point.

jksanford

Post by jksanford »

That didn't seem to work. Still on 1.0.2.8. I right clicked the Automate Control, ran as administrator. Opened CCleaner for LT from the view menu. Noticed the version was 1.0.2.8, pushed the "Auto Update Plugin" button (the on is set next to it), but nothing updates. Exited and tried re-logging in again.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

THe auto update button is a setting not a control. It also does not do version updates just build updates.

You should download the latest plugin version and install it as a new plugin.

jksanford

Post by jksanford »

I installed as if it was a new plugin, it replaced the old one and is updated. After exiting the Control Center and logging back in, i go to the View menu and select CCleaner. A message pops up that says "Failed to load enabled agents - Cannot find table 0".

After clicking OK, the plugin launches, but no clients show up in the Clients enabled for CCleaner. It shows all 500 of my licenses available and 0 licenses used.

jksanford

Post by jksanford »

I installed as if it was a new plugin, it replaced the old one and is updated. After exiting the Control Center and logging back in, i go to the View menu and select CCleaner. A message pops up that says "Failed to load enabled agents - Cannot find table 0".

After clicking OK, the plugin launches, but no clients show up in the Clients enabled for CCleaner. It shows all 500 of my licenses available and 0 licenses used.

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

There is a whole new licensing model so it will not auto setup preexisting agents. You will need to re license any agents you want to clean.

Please visit https://www.plugins4labtech.com/pages/c ... tart-guide to get started with the new plugin

jksanford

Post by jksanford »

I reviewed the link, and as a test I picked my own company to re-deploy to, but after clicking enable client I still get the message 'Failed to load enabled agents - Cannot find table 0."

Cubert

Post by Cubert »

OK run

DROP TABLE plugin_sw_ccleaner_enable;

in SQLYog and then restart the DB agent on the LThost. Afterwards rerun the ccleaner console and see if that has corrected things.

Return to “Cleaner For LabTech”